Our Bowling Rules and Regulations
- The contact person listed on the reservation assumes responsibility for all guests in your party. There is a maximum of 6 people per lane permitted whether they are bowling or not. We are 21+ after 7PM daily. PLEASE NOTE - Guests that exceed the lane maximum will be asked to find a seat at our bar located directly behind the lanes. Seating at our bar and in our dining room is limited and not guaranteed. Fire codes and capacity limits may prevent additional guests without a reservation from gaining entry into the facility. If you have over 24 people or additional space is required for your party please visit our Events Section for information or call (410)522-2695 to speak with an event coordinator.
- Reservations can be made up to 6 months in advance. Payment for bowling lanes is due in full at the time of booking with a credit card (VISA, AMEX, MasterCard, Discover). Cash deposits will not be accepted.
- Cancellation for a refund is 48 hours prior to the reservation date. Reservations cancelled 24 hours in advance will receive a bowling lane credit. Same day cancellations will forfeit the deposit paid.
- Prompt arrival is a must. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in and trade shoes. Lanes will be held for 15 minutes past your reservation start time at which time they will be released and you will be placed on a standard wait list with no guaranteed start time or availability.
- Bowling lanes are timed electronically and will begin at your scheduled time. Reservations that begin bowling late are guaranteed until the reservation end time, not the number of hours reserved. Late parties will not be issued a refund.
- Play considered damaging to the lanes is unacceptable. Violators will be asked to leave without a refund. This includes: unnecessary lofting of balls, overhand bowling, throwing more than one ball at a time, purposefully hitting swing arm, purposefully crossing the foul line, throwing ten-pin balls down duckpin lanes or duckpin balls down ten-pin lanes
- Bowling lanes are full service for food and beverage orders. Only one check will be provided per group at the bowling lanes, separate checks are not permitted. Guests requiring a separate check may set up an individual tab at our bar.
- With the exception of cakes and cupcakes no outside food is permitted in the establishment. There is a $3 per lane fee to bring in an outside cake or cupcakes.
- The consumption of outside alcohol is strictly prohibited. All members of a party where outside alcohol is found will be asked to leave the premises without a refund.